Every business that signs up would benefit from the following:
- Your showcase page on our website (similar to the Virtual Market page we created for last year’s Festival) with your Company Bio, Product Photo Gallery, your Website, E-Commerce and Social Media Links
- Promotion via our Social Media Platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Your business tagged in all posts you are mentioned.
- #ScotlandLovesLocal and #HelensburghLovesLocal hashtags and branding used across all posts
- Mentions, promotion and links included in our Monthly Newsletter
- Sharing to our Social Media of all your posts from your Social Media
- Promotion of your offers, seasonal campaigns and new products launches
- Additional promotion in the 6wks leading up to this years’ Helensburgh Winter Festival Weekend (27th & 28th Nov 2021)
Even if you cannot attend the live Festival this year or there are restrictions in place for attendees, you can still benefit from the online festival promotion. We will still have the Virtual Market page running in conjunction with any live event we can host.