ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FOR SMALL BUSINESSES WITHIN HELENSBURGH & LOMOND DISTRICT
Join our community now!
Here at Helensburgh Winter Festival, we are creating an exciting new year-round project. In conjunction with the #ScotlandLovesLocal National Media Campaign and Destination Helensburgh, we plan to promote the town as an all-year-round shopping destination using our new branding of ‘Helensburgh – The Christmas Town’.
We feel there is a wealth of creativity within Helensburgh and Lomond that would benefit from the year-round promotion we can provide via our website and Social Media accounts. The success of our ‘Virtual Festival 2020’ with it’s Virtual Market section in the run-up to Christmas last year proved to be hugely successful, with a reach totalling over 65,000 people across our website and social media platforms in the four weeks before, during and after the Festival.
We would love to expand on this throughout 2021 and continue to build momentum in the run-up to this years’ Winter Festival by offering local, primarily home-based businesses an online presence with the backup and branding of both the Helensburgh Winter Festival and the #HelensburghLovesLocal marketing campaign.
By joining us, you would benefit from the following:
- Your showcase page on our website (similar to the Virtual Market page we created for last year’s Festival) with your Company Bio, Product Photo Gallery, your Website, E-Commerce and Social Media Links
- Promotion via our Social Media Platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- #ScotlandLovesLocal and #HelensburghLovesLocal hashtags and branding used across all posts
- Sharing to our Social Media of all your posts from your Social Media
- Promotion of your offers, seasonal campaigns and new products launches
- Additional promotion in the 6wks leading up to this years’ Helensburgh Winter Festival Weekend (27th & 28th Nov 2021)
Even if you cannot attend the live Festival this year or there are restrictions in place for attendees, you can still benefit from the online festival promotion. We will still have the Virtual Market page running in conjunction with any live event we can host.
If you wish to be involved in this exciting venture, we are asking for a minimum admin fee of £30 to promote your business for the full year. This fee would cover adding your page to the website, and social media promotion, with up to 3 general seasonal promotions (e.g. Easter, Summer, Autumn, & run-up to the Festival). If you would like to be featured more regularly, please ask!
Please feel free to pass this on to any other small businesses who meet the criteria – based within the Helensburgh-Lomond Catchment area – which includes the town of Helensburgh and the villages of Cardross, Rhu, Shandon, Garelochhead, Clynder, Cove, Rosneath, Kilcreggan, Arrochar, Tarbet and Luss.
EMAIL US AT: