NEW ONLINE COMMUNITY FOR SMALL BUSINESSES WITHIN HELENSBURGH & LOMOND DISTRICT
Join our small business community now!
The committee behind the annual Helensburgh Winter Festival is creating an exciting new year-round project. In conjunction with the #ScotlandLovesLocal National Media Campaign and Destination Helensburgh, they plan to promote the town as an all-year-round shopping destination using the new branding of ‘Helensburgh – The Christmas Town’.
“We feel there is a wealth of creativity within Helensburgh and Lomond that would benefit from the year-round promotion we can provide via our website and Social Media accounts. Our ‘Virtual Festival’ with the Virtual Market section in the run-up to Christmas last year proved to be hugely successful, with a reach totalling over 65,000 people across our website and social media platforms in the four weeks before, during and after the Festival.
We would love to expand on this throughout 2021 and continue to build momentum in the run-up to this years’ Winter Festival by offering local, primarily home-based businesses an online presence with the backup and branding of both the Helensburgh Winter Festival and the #HelensburghLovesLocal marketing campaign.
By joining us, you would benefit from the following:
- Your showcase page on our website (similar to the Virtual Market page we created for last year’s Festival) with your Company Bio, Product Photo Gallery, your Website, E-Commerce and Social Media Links
- Promotion via our Social Media Platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- #ScotlandLovesLocal and #HelensburghLovesLocal hashtags and branding used across all posts
- Sharing to our Social Media of all your posts from your Social Media
- Promotion of your offers, seasonal campaigns and new products launches
- Additional promotion in the 6wks leading up to this years’ Helensburgh Winter Festival Weekend (27th & 28th Nov 2021)
Even if you cannot attend the live Festival this year or there are restrictions in place for attendees, you can still benefit from the online festival promotion. We will have the Virtual Market page running in conjunction with any live event we can host.
If you wish to be involved in this exciting venture, you can read more and register via the website and we will email you a list of the information we require to promote your business.
Please feel free to pass this on to any other small businesses who meet the criteria – primarily home-based, within the Helensburgh-Lomond Catchment area – which includes the town of Helensburgh and the villages of Cardross, Rhu, Shandon, Garelochhead, Clynder, Cove, Rosneath, Kilcreggan, Arrochar, Tarbet and Luss.
Our deadline for launching the new directory is 31st March, so we would like your confirmation no later than 22nd March, although we hope to add more businesses continuously throughout the year.”
You can follow us on Social Media to keep up to date @HelensburghWinterFestival & @HelensburghChristmasTown on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter or visit the website regularly and watch our new Small Business Community grow…